Willan House is warmly decorated and we encourage residents to personalise their rooms so they can feel at home. The library is kept stocked by the local Special Needs Library, with its range of books, audio books and large print versions to make life a little easier.
The lounge, conservatory, dining room and quiet lounge are welcome places to enjoy the company of other residents, lovely meals and a pleasant atmosphere.
Laundry is done on site and the service is included in the fees.
- 16 single rooms – 7 ensuite
- 2 double rooms with w/h basins which may be used for couples
- 2 shower rooms, including disabled access shower
- 2 bathrooms – 1 with Parker Bath
- 6 toilets
- 2 Stair lifts to first floor